Go to www.erascal.org and choose the Member Benefits link near the top of your screen.
1. Choose the link that says CREATE Your Directory Page.
2. Enter a Username and Password you will remember. They can be a mix of letters and digits and six to ten characters are recommended. If you forget your password, you will be able to have it emailed to your administration email, determined in the next screen. Attempted use of an existing username causes it to be rejected. If a Username that you choose already exists, you will have to choose a different one.
3. Click the Login button. This creates your account using your newly chosen Username and Password. Once you click Login, you have created your account. This then takes you to the Managing > (Member name is blank until you fill it in) page.
You will see the following warning at the top of the Managing screen
Your Account is Inactive. Please contact the Web Site Administrator if you have any questions. Click here to activate your account.
Enter your company information including Branch Office, Customer Bases, Marketing Groups you sell to and information about manufacturers you represent. Refer to the Edit Your Directory directions for more details on editing your information.
4. Select the Submit button to make your changes take effect. BE SURE TO DO THIS or your changes and additions will be lost.
5. You can edit all of your company information from this page.
6. Click on the here link in the red sentence at the top of
the page and fill-out the member application.
a. If you are a SoCal ERA member and setting up your database account for the first time, fill-in all the details of your company and then send an email to email@example.com that says Please activate my account on the erascal web site.
b. If you are a new ERA member, please fill out the form after you click here and fax it to the SoCal ERA office at 949-551-1162. Be sure to write your email address clearly on the application. You will soon receive email notifying you of account activation.
c. Regardless of activation status, you may edit your account at any time by going to www.erascal.org and choose the Member Benefits link near the top of your screen. Then choose EDIT Your Directory Page (existing account) link and enter your Username and Password.
If you have difficulty with the directory, we would be VERY interested in knowing the problems you encounter. Please email our webmaster Bill Perry (firstname.lastname@example.org) with problems and issues you have with the site.
Also, if you would like help with the data entry and account editing/updating, PerTel Communications, (www.pertel.com) would be glad to help you with this. You may email Bill Perry (email@example.com) or call 949-830-2092 for a quote on this type of assistance.